Archives for October, 2015

Seeing as I’ve already dealt with Revenge of the Fallen and Age of Extinction, as well as explaining why I

Posted in Movies Tagged with: ,

When it comes to Star Trek movies there is no beating Star Trek II – The Wrath of Khan, but

Posted in Comics Tagged with: , ,

The Transformers live-action movies directed by Michael Bay have polarized the fandom in an extreme manner. These days it seems

Posted in Movies Tagged with:

After the first live-action movie featuring the Transformers performed well and got relatively positive reviews (for a summer action blockbuster), a

Posted in Movies Tagged with: ,

The first season of the new Robots in Disguise series is history, so it’s time to take a look back.

Posted in Cartoon Tagged with: , ,

First off, let us not start into another discussion on Michael Bay and whether or not he raped our childhood

Posted in Movies Tagged with:

Beast Wars was, in my opinion, the best Transformers series when it comes to the quality of the plot and

Posted in Cartoon Tagged with: ,

Renowned comic artist Phil Jimenez┬áhad, at one time, pitched a comic book crossover between the G1 Transformers and DC Comics’

Posted in Comics Tagged with: , ,

Transformers Prime, the main Transformers cartoon series that ran three seasons from 2011 through 2013, was a bit of a

Posted in Cartoon Tagged with: ,

In order to do some streamlining on my main site, transformers-universe.com, I will use this blog to basically outsource anything

Posted in General Tagged with: ,

According to popular psychology the seventh year is something like the make-it or break-it point of a marriage or relationship.

Posted in Events Tagged with: , ,